Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a new dawn

and a new day and he hates me now and he is alive and well living and sometimes visitng the small city I now reside in. "She hates me now! She won't fuck me no more!"

well heathen honey if thats all i have been to u well adios, so long and saynora. I want more than a sex partner and at my age have not liked men or their abusive nature.
I stand as a solo gypsy laying my fruits upon the soil and gardening in my best way. I am a loner by birth right and by my own need to be safe, snug and sound. Men, heath are just nothing but a danger to me and thee and I do  so desire much more than a lay job in the bed routine once-in-a-great-while with anyone and that goes for Someone as stuck up and ego oleo over the head Known as a-list actor heath Ledger.

No comments:

Post a Comment